Shower + Josh Groban + hot cocoa + book = how the rest of my night is going to go
My anaconda will consider it
My anaconda has, upon review of the information presented with it’s partners, decided that it, in fact, does not. My anaconda apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and thanks you for your time.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I brought the new rat home today. I have some very mixed feelings.
Waking up with cramps is an awesome way to begin the day.
Wow, that was pretty terrible
If this doesn’t mean anything to you, please listen to this priceless piece of comedy immediately.
Except now I’m worried that the UtaPri panel and YoumaIdol are going to overlap.
They probably will, knowing my luck.
20,000 posts under the sea
Scrolling in the deep
Ahhh, I’m a finalist for YoumaIdol~!
Them only getting six entries probably helped, BUT YAY.
Okay there, I’m done messing with the theme. And it only took me like an eternity.
I suppose I should go to bed because I have to be awake in like 4 hours to start an 11-hour shift.
Geez, clearly this Vocaloid song isn’t meant to be song by humans. Or at least not this human.
In its original key, it’s slightly too high. But if I transpose it down 1 step, it becomes boring.
Solution: transpose it down a half step?
But do I still sound screechy? uhh
Transpose it down. Can you make it so that it fits your vocal range while still having the right notes? Like I sing Aimo from Macross but instead of going high I go low.
I’m trying but if I go down a whole step, it’s a lot less impressive of a song. I’m trying to decide if just a half step is down far enough.
Actually, I’m probably just being waaay too picky about this, and it’s probably perfectly fine either way.
I’m gonna use a Mizuki icon for a bit.
Also thinking about changing my theme, but I don’t know what to…